56. Infinite Individuality Asserts Indivisible Oneness

There is no scope for separateness in the vastness of the Infinite
Ocean of Indivisible Oneness. How then can there be any room
for individuality in indivisibility? In the indivisible unlimited Ocean
of Reality, how can there be scope for each drop that has fully
awakened to Reality to individually proclaim: I am the Ocean!
The moment the drop has been stirred to consciousness, it
isolates itself into a separate entity and acquires an individuality, a
false I-AM-ness. This awakened 'I' is enveloped in falseness that
grows with every step of its increased consciousness in proportion
to its field of impressions and expression. This falseness that at
first helps the drop to establish individuality in the indivisible
Ocean, becomes the perpetual hindrance that keeps the drop
from knowing itself as the Ocean. The 'I' has to get rid of the
falseness before it can realize Who it is in reality.
At the end of the journey, when at long last the Goal is reached by
the grace of the Perfect Master, this falseness is entirely removed
and the 'I' alone remains with its supreme Self-knowledge—saying,
My falseness is gone—I am God!
Thus, when each individual drop sheds its false awareness of
being other than the Ocean, it proclaims itself as the Infinite
Indivisible Ocean. At the instant its falseness, its very own falseness is removed, the drop asserts
its Infinite Individuality. It then consciously and continuously
experiences itself for all time as being without a second: the
Almighty, Infinite and indivisible Paramatma. This is the I-am-God
state. This is how every Atma, from the instant its consciousness
is unburdened of falseness (i.e., impressions) for all time, asserts
itself as the Paramatma, God Absolute.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7. Absolute Honesty

5.Love of Woman and God

6. God is Shy of Strangers