28. The Divine Response

The moment you try to understand God rather than love Him you
begin to misunderstand Him, and your ignorance feeds your ego.
Mind cannot reach that which is beyond it. God is infinite and
beyond the reach of Mind.
The Divine Will that brought forth this infinite Illusion expresses
itself in all its purity through me to make you turn away from
Illusion towards God-consciousness.
Every moment I respond to the whole of creation. My response,
being divine, is wholly from love. The many faces of that one
response as you see them, are but the reflections of your manymirrored
mind. You view and judge my actions from your level of
understanding and attempt to differentiate them in the light of your
own limited standards of values. And so you misinterpret the
different shades of my response to different people. Being
unlimited I am simultaneously on all levels of consciousness; and,
as such, in my response I differentiate one from the other solely in
the light of their impressions (sanskaras), or the different states of
consciousness that the impressions give rise to. Each action of
mine is a response in accordance with the necessity of the
recipients on various planes of consciousness. And so by its very
nature and magnitude my divine response sometimes appears
enigmatic.
Do not try with your limited mind to understand the significance of
my actions, nor try to imitate them. You must not do what I do, but do what I tell you to do. To try to bring
my every action within the orbit of your understanding is but to
understand the limitations of your own understanding!
At times when I see you confused I am moved by my compassion
and love for you to give an explanation of the reason for a
particular action of mine. And so it seems that I am defending my
actions by giving explanations for them. And thus is shown your
weakness and my strength.
But remember that despite my explaining the significance of my
actions, they will ever remain beyond the range of your knowing.
The utter simplicity of my divine Game appears to be highly
intricate as soon as you try to understand it through your intellect.
The more you have of my company and receive of my love with
an open heart the more whole-heartedly you begin to accept me.
And the more you see of me the more convinced you become that
you understand me less and less. Exerting yourself to
comprehend my divine Game through the process of
understanding opens up vast fields of speculation in which you
wander and arrive sooner or later at a dead-end, finding yourself
hopelessly lost.
If my actions cause confusion it is because of your lack of
complete trust. Therefore uproot all doubt and remember well that
whatever I do is for the best. All my actions are my divine
response born of my divine love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7. Absolute Honesty

5.Love of Woman and God

6. God is Shy of Strangers